PROJECT BASED LEARNING

I was looking for an easy way to explain what PROJECT BASED LEARNING is and then, one of my twitter 'explorers', this is what they are in some way for me (people who helps me to find out interesting things about education) twittered an interesting YouTube video which was presented like this: 'The Buck Institute for Education commissioned the cutting-edge advertising agency, Common Craft, to create a short animated video that explains in clear language the essential elements of Project Based Learning (PBL)'. And I thought 'sounds great! somebody's paid others to do what I was looking for!'. So here you have, for you and for my students...click on it!
PD: Thanks to my twittermates ;)))

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)