Challenge 2 #twinMOOC

How important is to reflect on our teaching practice? What do I want to change about it? Do I care about my students' interests? Can I use ICT resources at school?
This week I took some time to reflect on all this questions which I never did.
Sharing my opinion about my job and the teaching practice is important for me. And the idea of following other people with the same interests makes me think that I'm not alone.

Well, my list of wishes are:
- To introduce more project collaboration methodology in my classes
- To coordinate to other departments at school in order to involve them with my own practice
- To use much more ICT reources and always explore new ones
- To ask my students about their interests and the changes they would make in the english classes

In the same line, to analize other E-twinning projects and to see that another world exists is very provocative and proACTIVE. When you are working in a school with no collaboration, no ICT resources and little time to coordinate with the rest of the teachers...thinking about other projects is a big deal. Mantaining yourself positive about good practices is also something difficult to mantain along the year course. Being able to disconnect about others' bad teaching and opinions is very hard.

I have decided to start little by little with that, but my stubborn character would guide me to a better teaching practice.

After that reflection, I leave here other list of resources of e-twinning MOOC of this week. I have investigated some of them but other I had no time...but as one of my objectives said...I will:


    Enjoy it!  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)