MY RESOURCES- Tutor of English Helpers

Here we are again, new year course and new experiences are presented. I have to start saying thanks to all my new schoolmates and teachers who make my life easier. I should mention, to be completely frank, that I like teaching each year more while I have the chance to grow as a better person and to live experiences which I've never imagined.
I refer to Halloween at Rafael Altamira school in Callosa de Segura (Alicante), it has been so succesful that the Callosa TV came to record the children. It was so nice and I hope to be able to publish some images or videos when available.
Otherwise, I'm  posting today for another special reason. I'm tutor of an English Helper, Maria. This is a new situation for me and for the Spanish education system. It's the first time our schools have assistant teachers for english language. They are students who had finished their studies not so far and they have a good level of english B2 or more. That were some of the requirements they were told. On the other hand, I want to use that experience to share some of our resouces, some provided by Conselleria d' Educació through a Moodle platform specially created for us, tutors and helpers. During this course 2012-13 I will add to this post some webs and pictures or photos about our work. I hope It will help you to learn something about how to teach english in Infant education.
LAWS:
Legal framework for language references
Laws in Valencian Community: including Infant and Primary; Plurilingual edu; Valencian Language.
European documents: Languages references.
European framework by Cervantes Centre.
European portfolio.
How to work the European Portfolio.
Presentation about PEL in the school.
HOW TO TEACH ENGLISH IN INFANT EDU:
English or in english? PDF by Pilar Perez Esteve and Vicent Roig
The Value of rhymes, stories and songs.
Singing with children aged 4-5. PDF
The place of games in the English classroom. Age 3-5. PDF
Speaking method Colorín Colorado
RESOURCES FROM MY DAY-TO-DAY:
Songs, flashcards and examples of videos. Excellent. Free samples of flashcards and worksheets.
PDI resource with interactive activities. Very good! 100% English
ICT resources for Infant and Primary edu.
CLIL:
Poster with essentials in CLIL.
Methodology. By Isabel Perez
AICLE: Pedagogía.
CLIL presentation. By F. Trujillo.
CLASSROOM LANGUAGE:
Classroom language.
Ways of presenting classroom language.
Language in class.
Wiki with audio. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)