Collaborative project for English Teachers

Nowadays there are not so much English teachers who know that there is a new platform for collaborative sharing of teaching and learning experiences. This web is full of resources and examples of activities and issues from different levels and everything is in English! I encourage you to participate and share as I did, I will follow this year course.
One of the advantages is that they'll give you a certificate for your school and your students could see their work is important to other people.
The main point is that it is ruled by English teachers as me and I have confidence in them because I know them personally. Another strong point is that they give you facilities and tools, also it's free, so think about it and start next september.

Link: http://theesltimes.blogspot.com.es/

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)