Make up your mind!

From the beginning of the year course I was wondering about what to do with the lack of motivation of some students. And I had chosen their sense of competition to provoke a new feeling towards the foreign language. If we reward their effort in some way, even if it is not something material but a social recognition, we are approaching our objective. 
So, I have organized a tournament with my groups of students using a podium with the numbers and letters of the different primary levels I teach. In this way when a group-class has good behaviour or good marks, then they go up into the podium. At the end of each term the reward is a certificate with an Eva-foam cup to show in their classrooms.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)