SCHOOL KILLS CREATIVITY?

In this famous video we can reflect on our classes if creativity takes part in our schools or not. It is a very important question specially because we are working with children. So, in my opinion every teacher should have thought it over fully.
I show you, my dear reader, that I try every year to improve my classes, my pedagogy and my skills as a teacher. But, Do you know how to start?
Well I can help you with the beggining:
- Tell other teachers about your intentions and aims, if you show your mind to them may be they collaborate.
- Start looking for events or courses where you can keep in touch with people who have the same interests as you. I recommend some on my twitter @PILARtheMOON
- Don't give up! Try to mantain yourself positive and share your experiences. Even if you are not right you are improving more than someone who is doing nothing.
Let me know about your results. ;-)))



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)