E-TWINNING LIVE, the beginning

Hello everyone!

Once again we are here for commenting and sharing our resources and nets.
Today I will show you my profile in E-Twinning Live, that means I belong to a group of teachers sharing experiences all around Europe.

If you want to know more about it E-twinning Live

Image: eTwinning.net

There you can follow me, or when you register, you can also meet other groups of teachers doing amazing projects together. I recommend you worth it!

My nick is MARIA PILAR DE LUNA (hope see you soon in my groups sharing!)

I'm interested in any kind of multilingual studies and classroom ESL students from Primary.

See you soon :-)


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)