FIRST MOBILITY ERASMUS PLUS: VISITING PENAFIEL

We like to share our first mobility to Portugal and I personally want to contribute with my first experience as coordinator and participant in Erasmus+ programmes. 
The project and the following presentation has been part of my job during the last months as well as teaching and you can trust me, it has been very hard. 
Before starting with the project itself I remembered a long period of attending courses and training about how to do KA1 projects. Then I convinced the head teacher, the director and the rest of the cloister of my school to start with this marvelous experience. This was the longest part because now we are involved in so many activities that I haven't had time to think and reflect on all the labor till today. In the post before you can see a list of the activities which our school has been doing related to Erasmus Plus. We tried that all the school got involved and to communicate clearly how important it is to share what we learn when doing anything. 

FIRST MOBILITY: FROM MOIXENT (VALENCIA) TO PENAFIEL (PORTUGAL)
Here I introduce to the staff in Moixent about all the facilities and the background when visiting another school in a different country. I just wanted to tell the enthusiasm that people involved in those programmes have. They are heroes in education and they do extra work with a smile. I will remember how big teachers are for the rest of my life. 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

ROOFTOPS 6 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

ROOFTOPS 5 RESPUESTAS 8 ABRIL

REVIEW UNITS 3 & 4_4PRIMARY (8 JUNIO)